King of the Cognacs, Louis XIII, creates a £10,000 Diamond Cocktail Fit for The Queen. To celebrate Her Majesty The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, King of the Cognacs, Louis XIII, has collaborated with the Four Season’s Hotel London at Park Lane to create a cocktail worthy of The Queen herself.
The Diamond Jubilee Fizz is a delicious blend of Louis XIII cognac, raspberry liqueur and rose essence, and is topped up with Louis Roederer Cristal Champagne. As if this wasn’t enough, each customer will walk away with a stunning Leviev Diamond!
Davide Guidi, the Amaranto Bar Manger created the ultimate celebration cocktail, the Diamond Jubilee Fizz, beginning with a base of Louis XIII cognac, the world’s most sought after luxury cognac since 1874. Having been enjoyed by both celebrities and royalty over the years, it was a natural place to start.
The Diamond Jubilee Fizz is available from the Amaranto Bar at the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, throughout the whole of June for £10,000.
- Colour: generous vibrant mahogany
- 1st Nose: Complex and powerful aromas delivered by tierçons oak casks
- 2nd Nose impression: Delicate floral notes of jasmine, rose and violets 3rd Nose: Spicy notes of ginger and nutmeg
- 3rd Nose: Spicy notes of ginger and nutmeg
- Fireworks of flavours, incredible opulence and a silky smooth finish that can last up to an hour
Please check this very prestigious brand website to learn more about its luxury spirits.
Tempted? God save the Queen.
Info sourced at the official press release from Louis XIII. All images are copyrighted with no reproduction rights available.