Link to article:
- Luxury in China 2015 – key figures.
- Fashion is dead, the industry killed it.
- Ruinart, more than a Champagne house, a patron in arts and culture.
- Mugler fashion, the exceptional heritage in a dazzling future.
- Maternity Fashion – How to Look and Feel Great as Your Bump Grows!
- Martial Raysse by Les Editions du Griffon – Neuchâtel : An exclusive subscription
- What You Need to Know when Hiring a Car Abroad
- 3 feisty tips to help you enjoy luxury
- JM Weston homage to Yves Klein… Le Moc Klein Blue.
- Yves Klein, the ultimate blue.
Luxury Newsletter here:
Victorinox launched this summer a digital story-telling operation during the Smart Times 2013 in Switzerland. For this occasion, they transformed a Victorinox Smart Car into a video-booth. Check here the entire story and how did they manage the event. Story-Telling is key One of the most important keywords in the…
- 4 September 2013
One very specific beauty care strictly reserved for men is Shaving. Aesop proposes a full range of products to help you shave every time you need. This year, Aesop is launching the ultimate razor for men: The Double-Edge Razor. Here are full details about it. This Double-Edge Razor is handmade by skilled English craftsmen.
- 21 November 2015
British fashionistas, you have now a new temple :Louis Vuitton, 17-20 New Bond Street, London W1.
- 6 June 2010
Sisley is launching Soir d’Orient, an amazing fragrance that only Isabelle and Hubert d’Ornano have the secret talent to develop. A free variation of Eau du Soir which envelops us in the distinctive, almost magical, atmosphere of an oriental palace.
- 23 August 2015