The world became smaller as traveling is part of today’s modern lives. And the more we travel, the more we need help to keep our references and to keep track of what we are doing. In business, it is the same. When you plan a meeting or if you try to call a commercial partner, are you sure you know what time is it on the person’s place? So that’s why the FC Worldtimer is the perfect companion for the modern man. In a very simple yet elegant way, get a look on the time around the world. You will never feel lost.
From a technical perspective:
- Ref: FC-718MC4H6
- Case: Polished stainless steel 42 mm
- Sapphire crystal, see-through case back
- Water resistant to 5 ATM (50m)
- Movement: FC-718 automatic Caliber 26 jewels
- 42-hour reserve
- Functions: Hour, minutes, seconds, Date, day-night identification
and worldtime function (24 cities).
- Dial: Silver with central guilloché decoration.
- Hand polished black oxidized hands
- Strap: Black Aligator with stainless steel buckle
Water resistant inner lining.
Another model with an elegant silver world map in the Dial’s center and deep blue hands is also available. Both models are presented in an outstanding wood gift box.
To learn more about the Worldtimer and Frédérique Constant, please check the brand official website:
Info sourced at the Brand official press release. All content is copyrighted with no reproduction rights available.
More articles for you
Latest posts by Sebastien Eich (see all)
- Friday Chronicle #13: Everybody is launching a smartwatch, so it is not cool anymore! - 6 March 2015
- Apple competitors: Best connected smart watches launched before Baselworld 2015 - 4 March 2015
- Baselworld 2015, what should we expect from this year edition? - 25 February 2015
- SIHH 2015, what should you know for the incoming year? - 23 January 2015
- SIHH 2015, the first impressions! - 19 January 2015