Reading Time: 3 minutes
Victorinox provides the best products you can find for a competitive price. The Swiss company entered the travel gear market in 1999 with a license developed by the American group TRG. In 2014, they made a strong statement and brought in-house the entire travel gear activity. They created Victorinox Travel Gear AG and its HQ is in Switzerland, in the heart of the Swiss Army knife valley. Victorinox travel Gear collections are available in a wide range of luggage, business bags, backpacks and daily urban bags. You can also find some travel accessories and general leather goods. Each piece is designed to withstand intense and extensive travel. A Victorinox travel gear can be easily distinguished by its sophisticated technology, functionality and longevity.
The Spectra 2.0 collection was engineered to be lightweight without sacrificing durability. These 100% pure Bayer polycarbonate cases feature a stylish, scratch-resistant matte finish and protective corner guards. Select styles are even equipped with an integrated front-zippered door and organizational panel to give you on-the-go access to the things you need most while traveling, such as a laptop, tablet, tickets and more. Here is a creative video exploring the concept of Spectra.
[iframe id=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/YrQj_TZrvBg?rel=0″ align=”left” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no” maxwidth=”950″ parameters=”wmode=transparent iv_load_policy=3 modestbranding=1 rel=0 autohide=1″]
For this summer, Victorinox launches a new limited edition color, Navy Blue. This new color completes the range of colors that the Spectra collection has developed. Each time, the Swiss brand created a very distinctive collection in which the shapes, structures and colors are pretty unique.
- Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system locks into three different positions – 41” (104 cm), 39” (99 cm) and 37” (94 cm) – to accommodate travelers of various heights and adjusts when transitioning from pushing the bag on four wheels to pulling it on two wheels
- Dual-caster wheels feature soft tread offering ideal traction for a smooth roll across any surface while also providing 360° maneuverability and zero weight-in-hand
- Break-resistant 100% pure Bayer polycarbonate with stylish, scratch-resistant matte finish delivers superior strength for the highest level of performance
- Corner guards and zipper bumpers provide added protection to areas of the case most prone to impact and abrasion
- Zippered mesh divider wall stretches for easy packing
- Y-shaped compression straps cover a greater surface area to keep folded items secure
- Top haul handle for easy carrying
- Integrated Travel Sentry® Approved lock allows U.S. TSA screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection
- Swiss Tracker™ Bag Tracking Program will reunite you with your bag anywhere in the world should it ever be lost – for free
- The Access™ Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination on victorinox.com and recover it if it is ever forgotten
- Removable ID tag for security and convenience
- Covered by the Global 10-Year Limited Warranty
You can find more information about Victorinox Travel Gear by visiting the company website here:
When you travel, you always look for the best companion that will bring your precious belongings safe to its destination. With the new Spectra 2.0 Blue Navy, you can get one of the most stylish, functional and qualitative travel gear of its category.
Info sourced at Victorinox official press release and website. All content is copyrighted with no reproduction rights available.