The luxury industry is evolving at a speed of light. New comers, new strategies and new ways to communicate represent real challenges. Luxury Interactive was created in 2007, in response to a tremendous growth opportunity in the luxury space, and a widening gap of understanding how luxury companies can fully take advantage of opportunities in the digital marketplace. For the past 9 years, we have built a loyal audience in North America, where 300+ executives gather to network and share their insights to challenges and opportunities in digital and online. This year Luxury Interactive is being introduced in Europe to speak to the unique challenges facing European Luxury retailers.
At Luxury Interactive, whether it’s an interactive roundtable discussion, case study presentation, panel, or C-Level Chat, you’ll have the chance to get the solutions you are looking for. You will receive targeted, niche learning opportunities throughout the conference. During each event, you will be able to discover amazing insights on different topics, all related to luxury challenges for today and tomorrow. The luxury industry is made of great talents and you can get inspired by the ones who successfully made it.
Next event will take place in London on 26th to 28th of October 2015. The event will be hosted at Hotel Russell. It is a luxurious place, very elegant and with a true London spirit.
The event will get you the very best of the luxury industry with different workshops and master conferences. What can you expect from such event?
- 3 Days of 5 Star Content: Industry thought leaders delivering step-by-step case studies
- Most Senior Conference In The Industry: Hear from the people making real decisions at leading global corporations
- The Most In-Depth Content: Addressed by leading executives in the industry after eight months of research, organization & planning
- Ability To Set Up One To One Meetings With Speakers: Have your most pressing questions answered by requesting one-on-one meetings through our mobile app
- Wide Range Of Luxury Executives Speaking & Represented On Each Panel: Enhanced diversity and learning from multiple companies from 15-business verticals
- Champagne Roundtable Discussions: Tailored conversations specifically for your most pressing needs…with bubbles in hand
From social media, mobile, bloggers strategies and more in-depth retailers analysis, the 2 days event will be very rich and complete. You can see the entire agenda of the London event here: http://wbresear.ch/13p
Info sourced at Luxury Interactive. LuxuryActivist is an official partner of the event, one of the most interesting and qualitative events around luxury. All content is copyrighted with no reproduction rights available.