Department stores

Jelmoli celebrates its 180th anniversary jubilee

Jelmoli celebrates its 180th anniversary jubilee

Jelmoli, the most luxury Department store in Switzerland is celebrating its 180th anniversary. The House of Brands, that is how they call themselves, is preparing a great celebration with events, new brands and new shop-in-shops openings. Jelmoli is also the oldest Department store in Switzerland, still operating and leading the way in the luxury distribution business. Every year, they always create events and present new brands, most of them in an exclusive contract. To celebrate this amazing Jubilee, new brands are…

Noël, Joyeuse Obsession by Prada – Printemps Department store.

Noël, Joyeuse Obsession by Prada – Printemps Department store.

The luxury french Department store PRINTEMPS, reveals this week their incoming partnership with PRADA for the next Christmas season. With a different theme every year, we are always impressed by the original parti-pris that the french department store evokes during the holiday season. And this year, the theme is called “Noël, Joyeuse Obsession by Prada”. In french it means, “Christmas, a happy Obsession by Prada”. Le Printemps, Luxury temple in Paris Since 2006, Le Printemps changed a lot, or let’s…

Who wants to buy Le Printemps department stores?

Who wants to buy Le Printemps department stores?

2006 was an important year for Le Printemps, the french department store. It was the year that PPR group sold the luxury department store. Financial speaking, the trade was pretty complex. Le Printemps was sold for 1.07 billion euros to a financial group based in Luxembourg. A subsidiary of Deutsche Bank, grouping several investors take over 70% of the capital. The other 30% is taken by the Borletti group. This group, also based in Luxembourg gathers several investors: The Borletti…