Jaquet Droz launches an amazing Timepiece called The Bird Repeater. This timepiece is completely inline with the Brand heritage and the excellence in watchmaking.
In The Bird Repeater, Jaquet Droz displays its art of Automata with a prestigious haute horlogerie’s most virtuoso complications: the Minute Repeater. Here a video made by the Brand displaying the beauty of such handcraft work.
Concerning the Timepiece itself here are the technical specifications:
- Movement: Jaquet Droz RMA88, hand-winding mechanical movement, single barrel
- Off-centered hours and minutes
- 69 jewels
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Frequency: 18,000 v.p.h.
- Case: 18-carat red gold 47 mm
- Individual limited serial number engraved on the case-back
- Dial: Hand engraved and painted mother-of-pearl
- Black onyx center
- Hand engraved and painted birds
- Hands in 18-carat red gold
- Strap: Rolled-edge hand made black alligator leather.
- Buckle: 18-carat red gold folding clasp
Here are some awesome details from this oeuvre d’art.
And here a special picture about the Cathedral Bell details… state of art.
To learn more about it, just have a look at the official brand page:
When poetry meets watch manufacturing.
Info sourced at official Brand press release. All content is copyrighted with no reproduction rights available.