Creating save-the-date cards can be a tiresome process that needs to be taken care of months before the wedding. These cards remind your friends and family that they will receive wedding invitations soon. Many suggest that these cards should be designed at least 6-7 months before the wedding so that there is no hassle and problems at the time of sending them out, there is no hassle and problems.
Save-the-date cards have their significance. The first thing that you need to do is decide which type of card you want and the theme that you will be going for. When taking care of everything for the wedding, designing the save-the-date cards and choosing a theme for them can be overwhelming. This is the reason why there are multiple designs on the internet that can help you widen your perspective about save-the-date cards.
Designing the cards
Designing the save the date cards can be a long process as you have to start with the small details, choose the right type of paper, print the cards, and then distribute them among your loved ones.
- You can either look for a template online or design the whole card yourself. Many templates available on the internet can help you choose the perfect card.
Luxury save-the-date card ideas
- Vellum gold foiled save the dates: What is more elegant and luxurious than gold foil? All sound the world, people have been going crazy about vellum personalized save-the-date cards as they are said to be the epitome of elegance and luxury. The color of the card and the foil can be customized according to your liking, and while sending the cards out in the mail, you can add a picture of you and your fiance to give it a sentimental touch.
- Pink Velvet and gold seals: Velvet looks luxurious no matter what color it is. A beautiful pink envelope with gold foil text and a gold wax seal will make your save-the-date cards look ravishing. You can also add personalized touches to these cards and make them even more special.
- Arched photo save-the-date: An arched photograph of you and your loved one will add sentimental value to the card and make it look beautiful. The pictures you took during your engagement can be added to these cards. Getting the first look at these cards when finished will make you fall in love all over again.
- Classic save-the-dates: Classic save-the-dates are the best in the book. You can never go wrong with minimal details; the bold text makes them stand out.
- Eucalyptus save-the-dates: A minimal watercolored eucalyptus plant painted on your wedding save-the-dates will give a beautiful pop of color and make your cards look beautiful. Adding something green to the card is never disappointing.
There are many websites on the internet where you can take help and create perfect save-the-date cards to send out to your friends and family. These cards are cherished and looked forward to by all the people close to you who want to see you step into a new chapter of your life. You can take inspiration from some of the options above and create luxurious cards for your big day.
Information sourced by the author for luxuryactivist.com. All content is copyrighted with no reproduction rights available. Images are for illustration purposes only.