La Prairie is one of the most iconic luxury beauty brand and every beauty treatment is a true self-indulgence. This year they are launching a new amazing product called Cellular Radiance Perfect Fluide Pure Gold.
With this new launch, La Prairie proposes to boost your natural radiance and rediscover a perfect skin. Gold is a legendary precious material, revered since ancient times by many cultures who lent him medicinal properties. There are more than 5’000 years, Egyptians used to swallow Gold in a ritual of purification of the mind, body and soul. The Alchemists of Alexandria considered Gold as a mystical metal that represented perfection. For them, the presence of Gold in the body had the power to rejuvenate and restore youth and health. In ancient Rome, gold treatments used to heal all sorts of skin problems. Cleopatra herself used to apply gold on her face every night.
It is not surprising that La Prairie decided to use this precious ingredient in its Radiance collection, the true essence of Opulence. How to create perfection? By stimulating the skin collagen, you will rejuvenate your skin and unify your complexion. The texture of this new product is amazing. A very thin gold dust powder completes the silky, modern texture of the Cellular Radiance Perfecting Pure Gold. Once you apply it on a dry and clean skin, you will feel a sensation like melting into your skin to become one.
The golden reflexion developed in this new launch, gets the inspiration from the special sun light that happens during Dawn and Dusk. It is called the golden hour. This light is at the same time warm and pure. It dresses all things with an elegant and sensual veil. These special moments generate a lot of contemplative emotions. While some people call it the golden hour, La Prairie call it “Radiance”.
This new skin care product contains an exclusive formula that only La Prairie knows how to do it. It contains pure gold, reflective golden agents and a gold peptide complex that stimulates collagen. This formula is enriched with an exclusive blend of Golden Lotus japonicus extracts an extraordinary element revered in Asia for its beauty. Gold is easily one of the most romantic and empowering natural elements on earth. The transcendent color and palpable warmth of gold make it a uniquely inspiring beauty element. Gold is among the first metals processed by humans. This is largely attributed to its golden colour and the fact that it is found in nature. Gold’s unique colour is associated with the sun as well. This is only amplified by its enduring shine. As explained above, Gold has been used for more than 6000 years as a metal for jewellery production. Its characteristics ensured that gold would become and remain extremely attractive. Gold is an integral part of rituals in many cultures. Today gold has found applications in the culinary arts and in medicine.
When Fine Gold is used in facial and body treatments, you will emerge feeling radiant, energized and suffused with well-being. Gold create a unique feeling of glamour, self-confidence and excitement for your customers. Gold helps to relieve the skin of harmful substances. Gold increases the acidity in the skin and works against fatigue. Gold is as any excellent surface catalyst. Gold helps to keep the skin looking young (by reflecting light off its surface), clear and smooth.
Here are a top 7 benefits to use and apply Gold on your skin:
- Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Spots Can Be Reduced. Gold can activate the basal cells of the skin which reduces the elasticity of the skin. It thus reduces wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes and marks on the skin, and will make you look younger.
- Stimulates The Skin Cells. Gold can help to stimulate the cells and have a healthy skin.
- Premature Aging Of The Skin Can Be Prevented. Use of gold can reduce the dryness of skin and helps in increasing the metabolic rate. This would prevent the skin from premature aging.
- Gold Can Lighten The Complexion. Cleopatra used a gold mask every night to enhance her complexion and keep her skin youthful, glowing and beautiful.
- Collagen Depletion Is Slowed Down. The collagen level in the body starts depleting from the age of 25 and this is when you notice the changes on your skin. Skin care with gold can slow down the depletion of collagen level in your skin cells.
- Elasticity Of The Skin Can Be Increased. Use of gold can breakdown the elastin gradually and restore the elasticity of the tissues. This would further prevent the skin from sagging. Gold increases the elasticity of the skin, thus makes it firm and toned.
- Glowing Skin. Gold helps in improving the blood circulation, hence it helps hydrate and maintain the skin’s moisture level. The small particles of gold get absorbed into the skin imparting a rich glow. This makes the skin healthy, fresh and radiant.
2 main keywords for the new Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold : Rejuvenation and Perfection . Once again, La Prairie innovates and places the Radiance collection as an ultimate beauty treatment range. Feel the soft power of Gold and treat yourself with a beauty break, just relax.
Info sourced at La Prairie official communication release, Forbes, stylecraze.cin, wikipedia and WWD. All content is copyrighted with no reproduction rights available. Images are for illustration purposes only.