The Office des Vins Vaudois have the pleasure to invite you to an exceptional journey in which you will be able to taste and discover the best Grands Crus of the Vaud region. Exceptional wines that can be tasted only in exceptional places and in Lausanne only one place would honor this exceptional experience: The Lausanne Palace and Spa.
During one month, you will be able to be charmed by the enchanting power and richness of Vaudois wines. It will give you a taste of the Christmas magic. Every Monday, discover 2 Grands Crus from Vaud and enjoy a relaxing start of the week.
Monday 21st of November 2016
– Château La Bâtie 1er Grand Cru – Vinzel, Cave de la Côte
– Château de Montagny 1er Grand Cru Villette, J. & M. Dizerens
Monday 28th of November 2016
– Château de Châtagneréaz 1er Grand Cru, Mont-sur-Rolle
– Les Roches Plates 1er Grand Cru, Saint-Saphorin, Ville de Lausanne
Monday 5th of December 2016
– Domaine Es Cordelières 1er Grand Cru, Mont-sur-Rolle V. Graenicher
– Domaine de Autecour 1er Grand Cru, Mont-sur-Rolle Obrist SA
Monday 12th of December 2016
– L’Ovaille 1584 1er Grand Cru, Yvorne Hammel SA
– Au Fosseau 1er Grand Cru, Begnins Domaine La Capitaine
Monday 19th of December 2016
– Au Brez 1er Grand Cru, Féchy Kursner Vins
– L’Ovaille 1er Grand Cru, Yvorne, Domaine de l’Ovaille
Six regions, as heterogeneous as they are radiant, reflect the diversity of the Vaudois vineyards. Generous and infinite is their decor. And what about atmospheres? Dominated by the rocky ridges of the Alps or reflected in the mirror of Leman, they are striking. We always marvel at these six regions. Six climates, six atmospheres, six tourist destinations, six unique discoveries, six different receptions and six attractions, all incomparable.
- Côte d’Orbe
- La Côte
Every Monday, starting today you are more than invited to join this amazing Afterwork from 17h30 to 19h30 at the 1915 Bar of the Lausanne Palace.
Lausanne Palace and Spa – Bar 1915
7—9 Rue du Grand Chêne 1002 Lausanne
Tél. 021 331 31 31
Info sourced at the Lausanne Palace and Office du Vin Vaudois official communication. All content is copyrighted with no reproduction rights available. Images are for illustration purposes only.