Sharp Electronics has unveiled Friday its newest product which is a touch-sensitive liquid crystal display (LCD) that shows 3D images without the need for viewers to wear special glasses. In a conference with the media, Sharp said the new LCD can support three-dimensional images at a distance of 30 cm (or 12 inch) from the screen without requiring a person to wear special glasses for 3D images. The company said the 3D screen is using a technology called parallax which can display image dimensions simultaneously to each eye while retaining picture quality, thus giving the illusion that viewers are looking at three-dimension images. According to Sharp, the 3D touchscreen can be used in several consumer gadgets including gaming consoles, mobile phones, digital photo frames, and digital cameras.
- The United Arab Emirates are world champions in Mobile Marketing – Key figures
- Nature, Culture and Fun in the Sun: Enjoy an Austrian Summer at CLC Alpine Centre
- Victorinox Deluxe Tinker Damast Limited Edition 2018
- Getting, Wearing and Caring for the Perfect Jewelry
- Does DJ Micky have the Best Job in the World?
- Joy By Jean Patou: Extraordinary, Irreplaceable, Masterpiece And Above All, One Of A Kind.
- Why Golf is Such a Luxury Sport
- 4 Tips For Setting Up A Luxury Corporate Events Company
- Best Tips To Become A Fashion Model
- How To Save In Time For Your Luxury Vacation