Sharp Electronics has unveiled Friday its newest product which is a touch-sensitive liquid crystal display (LCD) that shows 3D images without the need for viewers to wear special glasses. In a conference with the media, Sharp said the new LCD can support three-dimensional images at a distance of 30 cm (or 12 inch) from the screen without requiring a person to wear special glasses for 3D images. The company said the 3D screen is using a technology called parallax which can display image dimensions simultaneously to each eye while retaining picture quality, thus giving the illusion that viewers are looking at three-dimension images. According to Sharp, the 3D touchscreen can be used in several consumer gadgets including gaming consoles, mobile phones, digital photo frames, and digital cameras.
- Luxury Essentials for Every Woman’s Wardrobe in 2019
- Why Female Watches Are Never A Priority in Watchmaking?
- VistaJet Launches Wine Service for Passengers
- Luxury Getaways in Eastern Europe
- What Type of Luxury Vehicle Are You?
- 4 Surprisingly Affordable Luxury Vacations
- Tips for Planning a Winter Wedding
- 3 Major Benefits of Luxury Residential Living
- How to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Monaco
- The Ultimate Guide to Having a Luxury Lifestyle in the New Year