Lancôme launches Tresor Midnight Rose. It is a limited edition of the 1990 fragrance Tresor, dedicated to Travel retail and especially Asia. All features are present for a short term success. The advertising shows Emma Watson. I could say that she was one of the main actors of the Harry Potter Saga but in our business case here, we should say one of the faces of Burberry for the past year. And when we know the huge success of Burberry in Asia, we understand why Lancôme contracted her. The theme looks as romantic as fashionable. It also rings a bell to Lancôme make up lines, giving a “fashionable” side to the french brand. It also rejuvenates the brand, which is not a bad thing. The campaign was shot by Mario Testino. From a olfactive perspective, nothing new around but very well marketed. Red fruits and red flowers are at honour, so should work.
- Tips For Hosting The Perfect Dinner Party
- The Importance of Fashion Clothing For Children
- La Prairie White Caviar Creme Extraordinaire: Pure Light!
- Swiss Blog #1: A Renversé Is Not A Coffee With Milk
- How to start a blog about luxury?
- My Sisley Must-Haves For This Winter
- Brigitte new album Nues, an unique sound for two amazing voices
- MIDO Commander Big Date: Celebrating 100 Years of Quality, Innovation And Design.
- The Luxury Health and Wellness Routine Every Man Needs
- Learn How to Plan an Amazing Exotic Vacation to Turks and Caicos