Lancôme launches Tresor Midnight Rose. It is a limited edition of the 1990 fragrance Tresor, dedicated to Travel retail and especially Asia. All features are present for a short term success. The advertising shows Emma Watson. I could say that she was one of the main actors of the Harry Potter Saga but in our business case here, we should say one of the faces of Burberry for the past year. And when we know the huge success of Burberry in Asia, we understand why Lancôme contracted her. The theme looks as romantic as fashionable. It also rings a bell to Lancôme make up lines, giving a “fashionable” side to the french brand. It also rejuvenates the brand, which is not a bad thing. The campaign was shot by Mario Testino. From a olfactive perspective, nothing new around but very well marketed. Red fruits and red flowers are at honour, so should work.
- Teeth Fashion Trends
- Exotic Family Vacation this Year? Here are 6 Top Tips to Make Your Trip Hassle-Free
- The Royal Wedding: A Closer Look Into That Givenchy Dress!
- The New 2018 Victorinox Classic Limited Edition: Let’s Travel The World!
- How to Make the Most of your Beach Vacation
- A Brief History About The Hands Of A Watch – Types and Origins.
- Eve Sleep, The Mattress Revolution Promising A Perfect Night’s Sleep
- The New Victorinox Alox 2018 Limited Edition: Iconic!
- 2018 Cannes Film Festival – The best looks and also the worst… oh boy!
- How To Clean Your Jewelry Efficiently